Bookkeeping That Fits Your Budget
After obtaining some basic information about your business (such as the number of checks you write per month), we provide you with a fixed-rate monthly quote. This approach prevents surprises about your fees.
When you budget for our monthly cost, it puts the responsibility squarely on us to do your work as efficiently as possible. We do offer hourly rate billing for clients who prefer this arrangement, or in circumstances where work volume is variable, unpredictable, or expected to change.
Choose Us to Save Time
The primary benefit of working with Carlton Services is the time you will save on administrative tasks. This can add up to many hours per month, depending on the size of your business. Additional benefits possible when you hire us to do your bookkeeping include:
- Reducing Billing Errors
- Increasing Cash Flow by Faster Receipt of Customer Payments
- Shrinking Bad Debt through Accurate Records and Earlier Collection Efforts
- Decreasing Returned-Check Charges, Late Charges, and Late Payroll Tax Penalties
- Cutting Material Costs by Taking Advantage of Prompt-Payment Discounts Offered by Suppliers
- Lowering the Cost of Your Accountant's Quarterly Estimate and Annual Tax Return Work from Our Organized and Complete Reports